The Thumb Cellular Customer Care Representative is responsible for acting as a liaison between Thumb Cellular customers and the company. The position requires working with the public to assist with sales, complaints, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations and other inquiries. To qualify for this position, you must be able to work in the following communities; Pigeon, Bad Axe, Caro and Sandusky.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and new customers via the phone as well as in person.
- Assist new and existing customers with account setup, activations and adjustments.
- Responsible for demonstrating product and accessory functionality of devices to customers.
- Assist customers with cellular device inquiries, ESN changes (upgrades), repairs, accessories, lease and demo devices.
- Answer customer questions about their account, including but not limited to, billing concerns, cancellations, usage and disconnections.
- Process customer payments in person and via the phone.
- Document customer interactions and adjustments in customer account records.
- At all times, follow all CPNI and Red Flag regulations.
- Behave in a professional manner with customer’s and co-workers.
- Perform job duties within Company health and safety requirements.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous customer service experience desired.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively with strong attention to detail.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Comprehensive benefits package after 90 days. This includes but is not limited to medical, vision, dental, retirement plans, paid time off and employee discounts on company services.
Minimal travel may be required.
This job operates in a professional office environment.
Expected Hours of Work:
Hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with some Saturday hours.