Agri-Valley Services Manager
Non-Exempt Full Time
75% of your time is responsible for the warehouse contents, placing orders for inventory, budgetary restrictions, checking in inventory shipments on the company’s inventory management system, reporting and communicating any issues with the appropriate division/management.
While 25% of your time is responsible for providing service/support to customers and staff for billing related activities through personal interaction, telephone conversations and email messages. The Billing Specialists must maintain current knowledge of Agri-Valley Services’ products, services, policies and procedures in order to assist internal and external customers in a timely and accurate manner.
Inventory Specialist -75%
- Reviews daily installation schedule, prepares stock for install trucks and enters necessary information into the inventory and billing system
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves
- Processes and/or approves invoices for payment
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting internal customers
- Prep equipment for installation crews
- Assist with Activations of Installs as needed
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Billing Specialist 25%
- Monitor order status and enter completed service orders into the billing system
- Process service upgrades/downgrades, cancellations and account changes in the billing system
- Research, resolve and/or approve special billing situations and requests
- Assist with coding accounts payable invoices and creating purchase orders, along with preparing monthly Provide assistance with special billing projects as needed
- 1 to 3 years experience of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control
- 1 to 3 years experience in accounting, payables and receivables
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- High School degree or equivalent, Associates Preferred
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Some travel required as needed.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Dress should be appropriate for frequent customer service interaction and community outreach.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Standard Business Work Week, with ability to be on call as needed.
Apply by submitting an application through this webpage no later than Monday, November 22, 2021.
Disclaimer: This job description reflects the essential functions of this particular position; it is not a contract of employment. All aspects of the employment relationship are at-will, including the Company’s right and discretion to assign and/or reassign duties and responsibilities in this position at any time. Agri-Valley Communications, Inc., along with its affiliated companies, is an at-will employer. Pursuant and subject to applicable disability laws, it is possible that essential functions may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals protected by those disability laws. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose a serious health or safety risk to the employee or others or which impose undue hardship on the Company.
EEOC Policy; Agri-Valley Communications, Inc is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employe, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable Federal, State or local law.