Thumb Cellular Manager
Full-Time Non Exempt
The Thumb Cellular Customer Care Representative is responsible for acting as a liaison between Thumb Cellular customers and the company. The position requires working with the public to assist with sales, complaints, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations and other inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and new customers via the phone as well as in person.
- Assist new and existing customers with account setup, activations and adjustments.
- Responsible for demonstrating product and accessory functionality of devices to customers.
- Assist customers with cellular device inquires, ESN changes (upgrades), repairs, accessories, lease and demo devices.
- Answer customer questions about their account, including but not limited to, billing concerns, cancellations, usage and disconnections.
- Take customer payments in person and via the phone.
- Document customer interactions and adjustments in customer account records.
- At all times, follow all CPNI and Red Flag regulations.
- Behave in a professional manner with customer and co-workers.
- Perform job duties within Company health and safety requirements.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous customer service experience desired.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively with strong attention to detail.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Comprehensive benefits package after 90 days. This includes but is not limited to medical, vision, dental, retirement plans, paid time off and employee discounts on company services.
Minimal travel may be required.
This job operates in a professional office environment.
Expected Hours of Work:
Hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with some Saturday hours.
Apply by submitting an application through this webpage no later than February 4, 2022.
Disclaimer: This job description reflects the essential functions of this particular position; it is not a contract of employment. All aspects of the employment relationship are at-will, including the Company’s right and discretion to assign and/or reassign duties and responsibilities in this position at any time. Agri-Valley Communications, Inc., along with its affiliated companies, is an at-will employer. Pursuant and subject to applicable disability laws, it is possible that essential functions may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals protected by those disability laws. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose a serious health or safety risk to the employee or others or which impose undue hardship on the Company.