Department: Thumb Cellular
Reports to: Thumb Cellular
Classification: Part-time Non-Exempt
Job Description Summary/Objective:
This is a part-time position. You will be the point of contact on morning deliveries. The Route takes about 3.5 hours from start to finish. You will be starting in Pigeon delivering packages to Bad Axe, Sandusky, Caro, and back to Pigeon. The route only goes to AVCI offices and the maximum lift would be 25 lbs.
- Mornings till the route is complete, traditional hours each day is 3.5 to 4.
- Pick up packages from locations
- Deliver packages to locations
- Unload car and deliver to locations in Pigeon
- Track vehicle Mileage
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Excellent verbal and communications skills.
- Successfully complete pre-employment background screening.
- Ability to Stand, Lift, Bend, Carry, Sit.
- Must have a clean driving record with a reliable vehicle.
- Must have a clean background check.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Travel Requirements: This position requires a valid driver’s license for daily travel necessary to perform job duties.
Work Environment: This job operates outdoors in all weather conditions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a part-time. Hours of work and days are Monday through Friday mornings
Disclaimer: This job description reflects the essential functions of this particular position; it is not a contract of employment. All aspects of the employment relationship are at-will, including the Company’s right and discretion to assign and/or reassign duties and responsibilities in this position at any time. Agri-Valley Communications, Inc., along with its affiliated companies, is an at-will employer. Pursuant and subject to applicable disability laws, it is possible that essential functions may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals protected by those disability laws. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose a serious health or safety risk to the employee or others or which impose undue hardship on the Company.